A Pain Management Practice Dedicated to Improving Your Quality of Life, with Safe and Effective Treatments for Comprehensive Pain Care
When acute or chronic pain stops you from living the life you want, we can help. North American Partners in Pain Management (NAPPM) offers an effective array of pain medication, minimally invasive therapies and surgical treatments delivered in convenient outpatient and inpatient settings across Long Island.
Patients trust NAPPM for a multi-modal approach by physicians who are at the forefront of interventional pain care.
Our board-certified pain management specialists have advanced expertise in musculoskeletal and nerve pain disorders, including significant experience in diagnosing and treating pain associated with cancer, sports and other injuries, CRPS/RSD, mental health issues and more. We also communicate closely with primary physicians to maintain an unparalleled continuum of care.
Leaders in pain management and safety
Every member of our practice is dedicated to pain management, patient safety and patient education. NAPPM is recognized locally and nationally for our philosophy, leadership, research and education. Please ask us about our:
- Customized approach to care based on each patient’s individual needs that take advantage of the most current developments in pain management, from proven protocols and new technologies to alternative treatments.
- Innovative strategies for headaches, neck and facial pain provided by a board certified pain management physician who specializes in migraines, headaches, facial pain, stiff neck, fibromyalgia and other pain conditions.
- Research, books and publications by our providers are trusted by medical professionals and consumers. Our practice works to empower patients with extensive education on chronic pain management and various health topics.
- Academic program involvement including the palliative care fellowship and anesthesiology residency programs at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine and The American Society of Pain Management Nursing.
- Strong level of community commitment and patient support through local fairs, workshops and conferences.